CalAIM Santa Barbara County Community Steering Committee
The purpose of the CalAIM Santa Barbara County Community Steering Committee is to establish a consistent forum for ongoing collaboration with key community stakeholders. This collaboration includes sharing education, planning and coordinating action to advance Medi-Cal initiatives and transformations, and pursuing a shared delivery system and community health goals.
- Convene and educate key community stakeholders on Medi-Cal programs and initiatives, CenCal Health’s role and strategic direction, and shared community health and delivery system issues.
- Identify and design opportunities for collaboration and coordinated action related to Medi-Cal, strengthening the local delivery system, and improving community health and health equity outcomes.
- Provide selective guidance to CenCal Health management on Medi-Cal implementation strategies and directions, following decisions and directions set by CenCal Health’s Board of Directors.
- Date: Monday, April 3, 2023
- Time: 10:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Location: CenCal Health, Hart Auditorium, 4050 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA 93110
- Agenda: CalAIM Santa Barbara County Community Steering Committee Agenda
- Attachments: SBC CSC April Slides
Past Meetings Archives
Past meeting information will be posted after the upcoming meeting on Monday, April 3, 2023.
|County CEO||Mona Miyasato|
|County Assistant CEO||Tanja Heitman|
|County Behavioral Health||Toni Navarro|
|County Social Services||Daniel Nielson|
|Board of Supervisor-Board of Director Liaison||Joan Hartmann|
|Provider Hospitals: Cottage||Ron Werft|
|Provider Hospitals: LVMC||Melissa Debacker|
|Provider Hospital: Dignity||Sue Andersen|
|Provider: Neighborhood Clinics||Mahdi Ashrafian|
|Provider: Public Health FQHCs||Dana Gamble|
|Provider: American Indian Health Center||Scott Black|
|Provider: Homeless Services||Sylvia Barnard|
|Community: Homeless Services||Ken Triguiero|
|Community: Promotora Network||MaryEllen Rehse|
|Community: Education||Susan Salcedo|
|Community: Oaxacan & Farmworker Focus||Arcenio Lopez|