COVID-19 Vaccine Information
It’s your turn.
It’s easier than ever to get vaccinated against COVID-19! Many sites are now walk-up, which means you don’t need an appointment. Anyone aged 12 and older can get vaccinated for free. There are several ways to find a place and time that works for your schedule.
1. Go to www.myturn.ca.gov to find vaccination locations near you.
2. Text your zip code to 438-829 (GETVAX) on your mobile phone to get a list of locations near you.
822-862 para información en español.
3. Call your doctor’s office and ask if they are offering COVID-19 vaccination.
4. Visit the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Information webpage.
5. County of San Luis Obispo Health Agency COVID-19 Vaccine Information webpage.
As a reminder, there is no cost to anyone for COVID-19 vaccinations.
Need a ride to/from your COVID-19 vaccination appointment?
CenCal Health member benefits include a ride to/from medical appointments. Click here to learn more about Medi-Cal transportation benefit.
Learn more about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines
Get facts about the vaccines. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website to learn more about the safety of the available vaccines against COVID-19, what to expect after your vaccination, and safety precautions we must continue to take after getting vaccinated by clicking here.