School Districts Partner with Local Health Plan to Address Student Behavioral Health
CenCal Health collaborates with area public...
CenCal Health, State Officials Discuss Medi-Cal Transformation on the Central Coast
CenCal Health, State Officials Discuss Medi-Cal...
40 Years in the Making, CenCal Health Presents its 2022-2023 Community Report
Health plan references innovation, four-decade...
Early Periodic Screening and Diagnostic Testing Services (ESPDT)
CenCal Health ensures that all contracted providers are performing appropriate EPSDT screening services to all members under the age of 21. These services include the following:
- A comprehensive health and developmental assessment and history
- A comprehensive physical exam
- Laboratory tests including blood lead level screening
- Health education and anticipatory guidance
- Vision, dental, and hearing services as appropriate
Included within this section, you will find more information about specific EPSDT services.
You can also click on the below links for more information: