Coping with 2020 and beyond.
Feeling all sorts of emotions lately? Having a hard time handling it all? You’re not alone. The pandemic and everything that comes along with it…has been tough on all of us.
This page has a ton of information on ways you can take care of yourself while we get through this rough time. Things like websites, apps, local services…and it’s all organized based on how you are feeling.
- Conditions such as depression or anxiety are real, common, and treatable! Download our Teen Depression Guide.
- Most people at some time in their life are affected by mental health symptoms such as depression or anxiety. Download our Mental Health Brochure for help.
Click the emotion bars below depending on your needs.
Stress / Anxiety / Fear
- YouthWell can give you information about mental wellness and support
- For information on anxiety and stress caused by the pandemic you can go to: Mental Health Matters
- CenCal Health has more information on depression in our Health Library
*If you or someone you know is in a suicidal crisis call 911 immediately*
- If you are thinking of suicide, you can:
- Text Hello to 741741 for free 24/7 support from a crisis counselor
- Call the Casa Pacifica Safe Alternatives for Treating Youth (SAFTY) hotline at 1-888-334-2777
- Call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- For mental health resources if you’re feeling overwhelmed, depressed, or suicidal you can go to:
- The Santa Barbara Response Network or call them at: 1-805-699-5608
- It’s normal to feel angry during these strange times. Here’s some information about how to cope with anger: